Our SynergyDrive Suite improves your MRI examination efficiency by automating, simplifying and accelerating many of the processes. From the moment your patient enters the room, this technology supports you in everything from positioning them inside the MR system, to setting imaging parameters, to scanning and archiving, right through to the end of the scan.
Why have we optimized the MR examination process?
Because we want you to…
- Focus on your patient, not the procedure.
- Easily and quickly handle your exam operations.
- Improve your patients’ overall experience.
- Boost your productivity with higher patient throughput.
- Prevent scanning failures and deliver consistent results.
Ready to cut your MRI examination times in half?
With MRI reimbursement schemes under increasing pressure, you need a system with high patient throughput and minimal running costs. SynergyDrive helps you achieve this by accelerating the entire workflow from patient positioning to diagnosis. In fact, your average examination time can shorten up to half!
Fast and consistent results make your life - and your patient’s - easier.
Automatization and simplification of your processes will save you time, energy - and money. It will improve the experience of your patients and staff. And it will deliver more consistent imaging results, thus increasing the confidence of your diagnosis.
How does SynergyDrive accelerate your MR examinations? Well..
- The operator has maximum flexibility for positioning patients of all sizes with the Workflow Integrated Technology (WIT) Coil System.
- It conducts the whole examination with just one click, from slice positioning to scanning, automatic post-processing and image transfer with AutoExam.
- You can perform high-speed scanning based on iterative reconstruction using IP-RAPID.
- Scan planes are automatically positioned based on machine learning for higher consistency thanks to AutoPose.
- It conducts fast, automatic post-processing of angiography exams using Auto Clipping.
- Images are sent directly to the server with AutoTransfer.
Downloads & References